Why Should You Come to a Day Spa?
It is simple really, to relax! Unwind! Find your inner self & peace! Living in the fast paced technology driven world, it is all too simple to get caught up in the day to day grind. Taking a short break is good for the mind, body & soul! Thermae Retreat offers that needed break by catering to your specific needs. Below you will find some of our favorite reasons to visit a day spa and enjoy yourself!
1. Relaxation: A day at our spa is guaranteed to bring you relaxation. We have an amazing atmosphere designed to squash your worries and focus on making your visit as relaxing and revitalizing as possible. Don’t believe us? Check out our customer testimonials to see what our clients say about their incredible visits with our spa!
2. Recovery: If you have injuries or aches and pains, we have treatments to help your recovery. Many athletes utilize our sports massages and saunas to help them recover from day-to-day training as well as injuries.
3. Detoxification: Your body comes in contact with all kinds of bacteria and toxins. They can form acne, skin issues, and even sicknesses. At our spa, you will become detoxified for young, healthy, beautiful skin.
4. Improved Circulation: Blood flow is crucial to the proper functioning of tissues and skin. Our massages and saunas are aimed at optimizing circulation throughout your body, which has a host of incredible health benefits.
5. Weight Loss: Did you know that people who frequent the day spa are more likely to have healthier weights? That’s right; with services like saunas that increase your heart rate, you burn calories in the middle of your relaxing spa day. Not only that, but with massages that keep your muscles fresh, you do a better job recovering from workouts, which will keep you at the gym and off the couch.
6. Stress Management: We all get stressed out for a variety of reasons such as work, school, relationships, and other conflicts in our lives. This releases cortisol in the body, which can have negative effects if not managed. By visiting Thermae, you can keep your stress in check and learn ways to cope with the stressors in your life.
7. Healthy Skin: Keep your skinning shining (in a good way!) Indulge in one of our organic facials or bod scrubs and have your skin feeling baby sofy!
8. Improved Sleep: Looking to catch some z’s? One of the benefits of going to Thermae Retreat is that our day spa services will help your sleep patterns. The relaxation as well as whole-body healing that comes from our services means that you will find improvements to your sleep, helping to keep your batteries recharged for the next day.
9. Holistic Healing: Mind. Body. Spirit. Together, they form the whole human. Our spa takes measures to address all three areas to keep you healthy in all facets of your life.
10. Sharing the Experience: The day spa is so great, it doesn’t have to be limited to just you. Many people share the experience of our spa with their family, friends, loved ones, and more. From couple’s massage to our Pilates classes, there’s something for everyone here at Thermae Retreat!
Thermae Retreat Treatments and Services
Our day spa treatments and services have consistently ranked among the top anywhere in the world. We have it all; massages, saunas, skin care, and more! Come check out our award-winning services here at Thermae Retreat!
Swedish Massage: Great for first-time massages and total body relaxation, our Swedish Massages utilize firm strokes throughout your body without triggering pressure points.
Deep Tissue Massage: If you have knots, tightness, and injuries, the deep tissue massage is a great option. This massage targets sensitive tissues to break up lactic acid and toxins from your body.
Hot Stone Massage: This popular massage method uses hot basalt stones to work your muscles out. Our masseuses heat these stones and apply them to your body for an amazing massage with increased tissue circulation.
Couple’s Massage: Are you looking to treat mom on mother’s day, or take date night to a whole new level? Our couple’s massages are a great way to spend a spa day with a loved one. Our couple’s massages bundle the rate of service, making it more affordable to go with someone than to go alone. This intimate, relaxing experience is one you won’t soon forget!
Reflexology: We specialize in reflexology in the hands, feet, and head. These trigger point massages work wonders for people suffering from arthritis, inflammation, and chronic pain. If you are dealing with migraines or tension headaches, then this treatment may be your solution.
Finnish Sauna: When you think of a traditional, hot stone sauna, the Finnish sauna is what comes to mind. For hundreds of years, this conventional form of sauna therapy has brought amazing health benefits to the Finnish culture, frequent gym goers and athletes, and thousands in-between. Our hot stones are mixed with essential oils to pair the benefits of the sauna with aromatherapy.
Infrared Sauna: These low-heat saunas are another great way to treat your body. They are more comfortable than traditional saunas, using infrared heat that is absorbed through your skin to warm up your body from the inside-out.
Aromatherapy: All aromatherapies use essential oils to clear the mind and spirit. Many people who suffer from headaches swear by the magical relaxing effects of aromatherapy. It sets a comforting mood for your day at the spa, and you’ll enjoy the remarkable smells during your visit.
Facials: Our organic facials utilize the top materials to deeply cleanse and exfoliate your face. From face scrubs to face masks, your face will look younger, cleaner, healthier, and more beautiful in no time!
Body Scrubs: Our exfoliants are designed to dig deep into your pores and target toxins. By flushing them out with the beads from the scrubs, your skin will cleanse itself of dirt, acne, and other skin bacteria. It promotes healthy skin and will help boost your confidence!
If you enjoyed your visit, and want to maintain regular treatments with our spa, consider enrolling in Thermae Retreat’s spa membership package. This deal gives you access to all our premium services and treatments at our best rates. When it comes to affordability, our yearly spa membership is unmatched.
The 10 best things to do at Fort Lauderdale Day Spa
If you are living in Fort Lauderdale and have not yet visited a day spa, you are missing out! There are tons of incredible things to do while at a day spa. Check out the top 10 things to do at a day spa while in Fort Lauderdale, FL.
Thermae Retreat Fort Lauderdale Day Spa offers each spa treatments on the list below! You can stop in for one or stay all day and enjoy them all! We love pampering our clients and setting the best high for the best spa experiences in Fort lauderdale Florida.
1. Couples Massage: For many people, getting a massage can be nerve-wracking all alone. By getting a couple’s massage, you can share the relaxing experience of a day spa with your loved one. It makes for a great date and intimate experience with your significant other. A couple’s massage is done with both partners in the room, facing each other, to enjoy each other’s company throughout the rejuvenation of a massage.
2. Swedish Massage: For first-time visitors and general spa services, the Swedish massage is quite popular. This massage is a total body experience, using firm strokes without penetrating deep into the tissues. Swedish massages use gliding motions towards the heart to increase circulation and promote full-body relaxation.
3. Deep Tissue Massage: The deep tissue massage is great for people who have tightness in particular parts of the body. Many athletes who pull or strain muscles, use this type of massage to relieve pressure and increase circulation to the affected area. With deep tissue massages, you get maximum recovery and relief from pain.
4. Hot Stone Massage: This popular massage therapy utilizes hot basalt stones, which are smooth and flat. They are placed on parts of your body and used by your massage therapist to work the muscles. The warmth of the stones not only feels good, but helps to break up lactic acid and tissue tightness.
5. Enjoy our Finnish Sauna: This is your traditional hot stone, dry sauna. It heats your body from the outside in, giving you a great sweat to detoxify your pores. It increases your heart rate, helping you burn calories and increase circulation throughout your body. An integral part of Finnish culture, it has been tried and true for hundreds of years!
6. Enjoy Our Infrared Sauna: Another great type of sauna, the infrared sauna uses lower heat to warm up your body from the inside out. The infrared heat is absorbed by your skin for deep detoxification and relaxation, helping with inflammation, arthritis, and overall good health.
7. Aromatherapy: With aromatherapy, you breathe in the aromas of essential oils for physical and psychological healing. Many people who suffer from headaches claim that aromatherapy keeps them at bay due to the fact that they induce relaxation and improve your breathing. Aromatherapy can be applied to almost any spa service, including saunas and massages!
8. Organic Facials: When you get a facial with organic scrubs and face masks, you get the chance to deeply cleanse your face of toxins, dirt, and other pore-blocking materials. Regular use of facials keeps your skin smooth, beautiful, young, and healthy.
9. Body Scrubs: Similar to facials, body scrubs use exfoliants for beautiful skin. With organic solutions, body scrubs are great against acne and other skin conditions.
10. Pilates: For mind, body, and spirit, Pilates is the way to go! With low-impact movements, Pilates helps you improve flexibility, posture, muscular endurance, and overall health.
How a Day Spa Can Have You Relaxed With Some Amazing Treatments
Sometimes in the rush of our busy lives we forget how badly we need a break. Our bodies are amazing machines that can withstand enormous amounts of work and pressure but working all the time can be damaging. The constant effort you put into work and life wears away at your body and your soul. Once in awhile, you need to stop and breathe to restore your overall health. There is no better place to restore your physical and spiritual health than Fort Lauderdale Spa. Allow yourself to be taken care of by professionals who have just the right touch and flawless technique. At Fort Lauderdale Spa, you will find all the relief you have been craving. With the best saunas in Fort Lauderdale, the most relieving massages, and the highest quality organic facials, scrubs and clays, and energy medicine, Fort Lauderdale Spa has just what you need to give you the fresh start you need.
Top Rated Saunas in Fort lauderdale Florida
Saunas are a great and relaxing way to rejuvenate your body, from your internal organs to your skin. The gradual heat from the saunas will target impurities, toxins, fats, and more in your body and prepare them to be washed away by a cold shower afterwards. There are two different types of saunas available for use at Fort Lauderdale Spa. The first type of sauna is the infrared sauna. The infrared sauna is designed to heat your body from the inside out, allowing the heat to affect your internal organs and body chemistry, like blood pressure and fat buildup. Set at just the right temperature, the infrared sauna will melt away the bad parts of your body so that you can be left with better health. The other type of sauna is the Finnish sauna which incorporates hot stones that produce steam that will heat your body from the outside in. Just like infrared saunas, Finnish saunas have major health benefits that can help you achieve and maintain great health. Aside from the physical benefits, being able to sit and relax in a serene environment will help benefit your soul. Give both saunas a try and be amazed at how incredible you feel afterwards.
World Class Massage Therapists
Who doesn’t love a good massage once in a while? Our bodies can do amazing work, but there is no way to prevent pain and soreness after continuous work. It is normal and expected for our bodies to get worn down after putting in constant effort to your job or your home life. In fact, you probably deal with sore body parts on a daily basis. Although the most common pain area is your back, other parts of your body may become sore after extraneous effort. The professional massage therapists at Fort Lauderdale Spa have the perfect touch to melt away all the soreness in your muscles. Fort Lauderdale Spa’s massage therapists are expertly trained to target all muscle soreness so that you can leave the spa pain free. Think about the pain in your muscles right now – maybe your shoulders and your back are aching as you sit in your office chair, or maybe your legs are hurting after being on your feet all day. Now imagine how wonderful it would feel to lie down and have a professional massage therapist work out all the soreness in your back, shoulders, and legs. You could experience that magical feeling when you put your pain in the hands of the massage therapists at Fort Lauderdale Spa. Start treating your body the way it deserves and let yourself experience a relieving massage that will restore your body to perfect condition.
When you want the best sp treatments you have to go to the best place!
Our faces are one of the most exposed parts of our bodies and they are also one of the most important parts of ourselves. Your face is your physical identity, without it, it would be hard for people to tell who you are. Faces reflect who we are inside, they give a physical representation of the soul within ourselves. Therefore, it is extremely vital to take good care of your face. With organic facials at Fort Lauderdale Spa, your face will be very well taken care of. All the ingredients that go into the facial scrubs and masks are natural and organic and are guaranteed safe for your skin. Toxins are pulled out and washed away with these organic facials, so you can feel years younger and your confidence can skyrocket. Fort Lauderdale Spa is proud to offer such reliable and effective organic facials. The difference in happiness and confidence after a good facial is enough reward in itself to want to continue the treatments. You will be surprised at the change and difference in yourself once you experience the wonder that is organic facials at Fort Lauderdale Spa, Thermae Retreat.
Amazing Spa Purifying Clay Scrubs
Your skin is what protects your internal self from the dangers and toxins of the world, but some of those toxins are absorbed into your skin in the process. No one wants to have foreign toxins in their body or on their skin, so Fort Lauderdale Spa provides high quality scrubs and clays to remove dirt, oils, and toxins from your skin. The quality scrubs at Fort Lauderdale Spa wipe away dead skin cells and dirt from the surface of your skin and from the entrances of your pores, leaving you feeling new and refreshed. The purifying clays at Fort Lauderdale Spa reach deep into your pores to latch onto the deepest toxins. When the clays are removed, all the toxins are removed with them. Your pores will be fresh and clean and it will have a lasting effect on your overall health. All scrubs and clays are proven safe for your skin, so you never have to worry, all you have to do is sit back and enjoy the feeling of your skin being cleansed and rejuvenated. Allow yourself to experience the refreshing scrubs and clays at Fort Lauderdale Spa. Your skin will thank you, and you will definitely come back for more.
Energy Medicine for the Soul
The spirit is just as important as your physical being, so it needs to be taken care of just as well. There is a strong mind and body connection with energy flowing between the two in an endless cycle that keeps you alive, so it is necessary to keep both aspects of your life healthy and rested. At Fort Lauderdale Spa, your physical self isn’t the only focus. Through the energy medicine services, your spirit will be renewed and you will feel ready to take on any challenges that life throws at you. You will feel more relaxed and serene than you have ever felt. The results are undeniable. Everyone who uses the energy medicine at Fort Lauderdale Spa knows how rewarding it is to heal your soul along with your physical body. You won’t want to neglect your spirit ever again once you realize how life changing it can be to take care of the energy within yourself. At Fort Lauderdale Spa, your negative energy will vacate your body, leaving only the positive energy to carry your life through your body and mind.
The spa services provided at Fort Lauderdale Spa are guaranteed to make you feel brand new. There is no better spa in Fort Lauderdale that can give you the treatment that you deserve. After all the hard work you put into your life every single day, Fort Lauderdale Spa works even harder to make sure that you can achieve maximum relaxation to carry you through life even after you leave the spa.
Why Saunas Offer SO Many Health Benefits
Being in a sauna doesn’t just feel good; it also has a host of health benefits! Using saunas helps increase circulation because the heat raises your heart rate and widens your blood vessels. This leads to helping with muscle soreness, joint mobility, and injury recovery. Not only is increased circulation good for your muscles and joints, but it also reduces your risk of cardiovascular disease! Research has shown that men who use saunas regularly have significantly less likelihood of developing coronary artery disease, sudden cardiac death, and other heart problems. If you are looking for a sauna in Fort Lauderdale be sure to call the fort lauderdale Location.
Did you know that using a sauna also relieves stress? That’s because in a sauna, you disconnect from the stressors of the outside world and enter a state of deep relaxation. While in the sauna, your body releases the feel good hormone known as endorphins. Our favorite style of sauna is the infrared Sauna. Our Delray location has multiple state of the art infrared saunas in Delray Beach Florida.
How Saunas Can Promote Weight Loss
A Sauna use also helps promote weight loss. Because your heart rate is up, and your body is overheated, you burn more calories. Also, since it helps with workout recovery, it makes you more likely to exercise more frequently, leading to an active and healthy lifestyle. If you hop in the sauna after a hard workout, your heart rate is already in a fat-burning zone, so by staying in the sauna for 20 minutes, you are reaping extra calorie-burning benefits from the sauna thermic effects.
In addition to your muscles, joints, and heart, sauna use is good for your skin. When you are sweating, your body flushes out all the toxins that are built up beneath your skin. From bacteria to dead skin, the deep cleanse of your skin will bring you a new vitality!
The saunas is so beneficial to everyday health. It can help promote circulation and improve weight loss. One of the best things about coming to a day spa is the fact that everything else is taken care of for you. Fresh towels available whenever you need them, and clean drinking water right beside you.
Getting a spa treatment along with your sauna sit can help you to feel further relaxed. At Thermae Retreat we believe everyone is entitled to being allowed to pamper themselves and enjoy some self healing time. Taking care of you body is super important and there is not better place to do it at the best day spa around, Thermae Retreat.
Check out our 3 day spa locations below:
Thermae Retreat Delray Beach
205 NE 5th Terrace,
Delray Beach, FL 33444
Thermae Retreat Ft. Lauderdale
604 S Federal Hwy,
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301
Best Spa in Fort Lauderdale
If you live in Broward County and are looking to find a relaxing way to spend your afternoon or weekend, look no further than Best Spa Fort Lauderdale! We are Fort Lauderdale’s top-rated spa location, and have been for over 15 years. We know what it takes to make your spa experience comfortable, relaxing, rejuvenating, and healthy. Whether you are someone who needs to take a personal day to revitalize yourself, someone who wants to treat a special mom to the royal treatment, or someone trying to dazzle a significant other with an intimate bonding experience, we have the service for you!
Why are we the best spa in Fort Lauderdale Florida? Well, we have an incredible menu of services that are performed by some of the most dedicated estheticians, masseuses, and licensed and certified spa professionals. Not only that, but our parlor has some of the most amazing spa packages and membership perks in Florida. When you bundle our services into a full-fledged spa day, you can take your treatment to the next level. Our members enjoy priority scheduling, discounted services, and other wonderful perks that keep them coming back. Our holistic approach to the healthy and happy individual considers the mind, body, and spirit. With proper care, we make you feel whole again.
At our Fort Lauderdale location, we have the best day spa treatment in town. Imagine enjoying the organic face-cleansing oils and creams exfoliating the toxins from your face. The results are incredible; detoxifying exfoliating scrubs and moisturizers cleanse your pores and leave your skin glowing once again. We only use organic, sustainable, and ethical products for your day spa treatments, meaning that you can feel good physically, mentally, and emotionally.
The benefits of day spa treatments are well-documented. For centuries, many of our tried and true techniques have been shown to reduce stress, improve circulation, and improve self-esteem!
One of the trademark services offered at our full service spa is our assortment of massages. Our experienced massage specialists are capable of all kinds of massages such as custom massages, Swedish massages, hot stone massages, organic essential oil massages, reflexology massages, craniosacral massages, prenatal massages, cupping massages, couples massages, and more. Our staff is happy to help you determine the best massage for your body because after all, most of us have our unique aches and pains that need some good ole TLC. Most of our massage therapy sessions last 30 minutes, 60 minutes, or 90 minutes.
While you relax, use our top-of-the-line infrared saunas! When you step into an infrared sauna, you are immersed in soft infrared heat. Unlike the traditional hot stone sauna, using our infrared saunas heat your body from the inside out. Infrared sauna benefits include deep detoxification, burning up toxins and reducing inflammation in the body. Not only that, but due to its ability to burn fat, infrared saunas aid in weight loss and lower blood pressure, making it a steamy oasis of good health.
Not feeling as good as you should? Are you in need of a personal vacation, but can’t afford to travel across the country? You just need to hit the reset button mentally, physically, and spiritually after a long stretch. Thermae Spa is a spa parlor in Delray Beach, FL. We have been serving clients for over 20 years. Thermae is the top-rated spa resort in the area because we offer premium services to help you rejuvenate in all facets of your life during your stay.
Delray Thermae Spa offer tons of spa services for you. All staff at our location are experienced, carrying licenses and certifications to ensure that you are getting the highest quality spa treatment around town. From massages and saunas to package deals, you are guaranteed to find a relaxing option that fits your needs. Don’t just take our word on this; If you go to our customer testimonials page, you can see our long list of 5-star reviews given by our clients. We are committed to continuing our standard of excellence, and look forward to showing you why we are the best spa in Delray Beach, FL.
Day Spa Treatments in Delray
At our Delray location, we have a variety of amazing spa treatments. For example, one of our feature services is the organic facial service. We use naturally sourced essential oils, moisturizers, herbs, and face masks to exfoliate your face of toxins. After one of our signature facials services, your skin will be revitalized and beautiful. This is because our facials use exfoliants that dig deep to remove toxins from your skin and improve circulation through your pores. Not only that, but our facials come with facial massages and grooming. The benefits of day spa treatments continue to be used over the years by many of our clients. The techniques used by our staff help reduce stress, improve self-esteem, and heal damaged skin.
Massages in Delray Beach Florida
Come and get on of the BEST Massages in Delray Beach Florida
Our spa has a comprehensive menu of massages available to relax your body. The health benefits of receiving a massage at a Thermae spa are well-known; massages relieve aches and pains, improve circulation, remove toxins, reduce headaches, relieve stress, prevent injuries, just to name a few! Many of our pristine massages are treated with essential oils to restore your skin. Choose from some of the best massages in Delray.
Deep Tissue Massage
Hot Stone Massage
Trigger Point Massage
Saunas in Delray Beach | Infrared Saunas | Finnish Saunas
While you relax at our spa, don’t forget to book a session with our Infrared and Finnish sauna services. Thermae’s Infrared saunas and Finnish saunas are equipped to heat your body remove toxins. Saunas are known to reduce inflammation from the body, relieve pain, lower blood pressure, improve skin, and even lose body fat! With the thermic effects of saunas, your body becomes a fat-burning machine!
NOURISHE ORGANICS WELCOME LAUNCH PARTY
Thermae’s Nourishe Holistic Facial:
A phenomenal combination of effective skin revitalization and deep relaxation. The combination of lymphatic activation, acupressure and deep tissue detoxification creates a rejuvenation for the skin, connective tissue and muscles of the head, face, neck and chest at the same time restoring healthy fascia. Simultaneously, a quadra-phasic infusion of organic herbs, barks, plants, mushrooms, naturally-occurring fatty acids, fruit extracts, and botanical oils open and strengthen the capillary walls, stimulate a release of stored-up toxins, encourage stronger blood flow, and create a natural, yet powerful blast of oxygen to your cells. Skin looks softer and glowing immediately, and as continued treatments happen, the glow becomes permanent. Oxygen is the critical source of all cell function, however is ineffective as an ingredient. The creation of this treatment applies the creative composition of the 4 unique formulas that increase the skin’s ability to use oxygen fully in the cellular cycle which is the most valuable component in having beautiful, healthy skin.
Welcome introduction with Nourishe Organics founder and Master Alchemist, Kristin Bauer. Meet Thermae Expert Estheticians and get your skincare questions answered about Nourishe Organics Luxurious Products and Facial Treatments. Enter to win raffles and give-aways, tour our Organic retreat, enjoy lite bites, and specials on our holistic treatments and sauna retreats.
First 50 to RSVP are entered to win a Month retreat for you or a friend! Event is free and open to the community. Please bring in your ticket to enter the raffles and give-aways.
Come in for an amazing Nourishe facial and receive 20% off the month of January 2018!
Experience a retreat in a beautiful custom built Mediterranean style house that has been transformed into Thermae Retreat Delray Beach.