Come for the day: $45 for the afternoon or evening
One Week Membership: $79 towels included
One Month Membership: $189 towels included
THERMAE RETREAT SAUNA MONTHLY MEMBERSHIP:
$179 | towels are included in your membership or $159 | please bring your own towels
AWAKEN MEMBERSHIP $259 | towels included
Unlimited Sauna Retreat | Choose one treatment monthly: 60 min custom massage, Starflower lavender facial, detox clay treatment or SpaRitual body scrub
THREE MONTH MEMBERSHIP $499 | towels included
TRAVELERS REFUGE: for members who travel or visit often
$300 Infrared Sauna Only | $400 Full Retreat
10 Sessions to be used within a 6-month period
One Year Membership $1899 | Towels Included
So many reasons to become a Thermae Retreat Monthly Member
- Unlimited Monthly use of the Hot Stone Finnish and Detoxing Infrared Saunas with Chromotherapy (light therapy)
- Indoor and Outdoor Cool Rinsing Showers
- Meditation and SolTec Lounge Room
- Move Room with Rebounder to move the lymphatic system and Vibration Trainers to break down cellulite and move the circulatory system
- Outdoor Garden for grounding and fresh air | Outside Shower
- 10% off all treatments
- One FREE Monthly Guest Pass ($45 value)
- Fresh Filtered Water and Herbal Teas
- No contracts, sign-up fees or cancellation fees
Explanation of Sauna Benefits:
- The Infrared Sauna penetrates into the skin and heats your body from the inside out, leaving the air around you quite comfortable. Infrared saunas heat up the muscles, organs and fat cells drawing toxins out through our most efficient way to detox the body – the skin. This takes pressure pressure off of your kidneys, liver and lungs. Our saunas also calm inflammation which is the foundation of many diseases including arthritis. These saunas are recommended for everyone to use daily, and are extremely beneficial for anyone going through a detox or just off chemotherapy.
- Anti-Aging & Skin Purification
- The Infrared Sauna can help stimulate collagen production in your body which in turn may reduce wrinkles and improve overall skin health.
- Pain Relief
- Infrared Saunas help in penetrating tissue, joints, and muscles to help relieve pain. Whether you have minor aches and pains or chronic pain conditions, Infrared Saunas are proven to help decrease pain and assist in pain management.
- Unlike traditional saunas which usually operate at very high temperatures, Infrared Saunas operate in a gentle and soothing manner. Infrared Saunas help users to relax while receiving a deep tissue sweat.
- Improved Circulation
- Heating muscles with infrared rays produces an increase in blood flow similar to what happens to the body during exercise. Regular infrared sauna use can significantly stimulate blood flow by up to twice the normal rate.
- Lower Blood Pressure
- Infrared Saunas help to encourage deep sweat which makes the heart beat faster, which increases blood flow, helping to lower blood pressure and circulation. The heat also opens blood vessels and so is good to help with high blood pressure.
- Weight Loss
- Studies have shown that Infrared Sauna sessions can burn between 300-500 calories per session.
- Heart Health
- Studies have shown that regular use of the Finnish Sauna lowers the risk of stroke and cardiovascular dis-ease as well as use of the Infrared Sauna in lowing cardiovascular dis-ease