Come for the day: $45 for the afternoon or evening
One Week Membership: $79 towels included
One Month Membership: $189 towels included
Saunas and Sound Bath Every Saturday: 3:30-6:00 PM $50 please bring two towels (details below)
THERMAE RETREAT SAUNA MEMBERSHIP:
$159 | please bring your own towels
$179 | towels are included in your membership
AWAKEN MEMBERSHIP Unlimited Sauna Retreat | Choose one treatment monthly: 60 min custom massage, Starflower facial, detox clay treatment or SpaRitual body scrub
$259 | towels included
THREE MONTH MEMBERSHIP
$499 | towels included
TRAVELERS REFUGE: for members who travel or visit often
$300 Infrared Sauna Only | $400 Full Retreat
10 Sessions to be used within a 6-month period
One Year Membership $1399 | Towels Included
So many reasons to become a Thermae Retreat Monthly Member
- Unlimited Monthly use of the Hot Stone Finnish and Detoxing Infrared Saunas with Chromotherapy (light therapy)
- Indoor and Outdoor Cool Rinsing Showers
- Meditation and SolTec Lounge Room
- Move Room with Rebounder to move the lymphatic system and Vibration Trainers to break down cellulite and move the circulatory system
- Outdoor Garden for grounding and fresh air | Outside Shower
- 10% off all treatments
- One FREE Monthly Guest Pass ($45 value)
- Fresh Filtered Water and Herbal Teas
- No contracts, sign-up fees or cancellation fees
Explanation of Sauna Benefits:
- The Infrared Sauna penetrates into the skin and heats your body from the inside out, leaving the air around you quite comfortable. Infrared saunas heat up the muscles, organs and fat cells drawing toxins out through our most efficient way to detox the body – the skin. This takes pressure pressure off of your kidneys, liver and lungs. Our saunas also calm inflammation which is the foundation of many diseases including arthritis. These saunas are recommended for everyone to use daily, and are extremely beneficial for anyone going through a detox or just off chemotherapy.
- Anti-Aging & Skin Purification
- The Infrared Sauna can help stimulate collagen production in your body which in turn may reduce wrinkles and improve overall skin health.
- Pain Relief
- Infrared Saunas help in penetrating tissue, joints, and muscles to help relieve pain. Whether you have minor aches and pains or chronic pain conditions, Infrared Saunas are proven to help decrease pain and assist in pain management.
- Unlike traditional saunas which usually operate at very high temperatures, Infrared Saunas operate in a gentle and soothing manner. Infrared Saunas help users to relax while receiving a deep tissue sweat.
- Improved Circulation
- Heating muscles with infrared rays produces an increase in blood flow similar to what happens to the body during exercise. Regular infrared sauna use can significantly stimulate blood flow by up to twice the normal rate.
- Lower Blood Pressure
- Infrared Saunas help to encourage deep sweat which makes the heart beat faster, which increases blood flow, helping to lower blood pressure and circulation. The heat also opens blood vessels and so is good to help with high blood pressure.
- Weight Loss
- Studies have shown that Infrared Sauna sessions can burn between 300-500 calories per session.
- Heart Health
- Studies have shown that regular use of the Finnish Sauna lowers the risk of stroke and cardiovascular dis-ease as well as use of the Infrared Sauna in lowing cardiovascular dis-ease
Detox and relax: $45 for a day retreat or $129 a month for unlimited relaxing and detoxing sessions
The Amazing Benefits of Thermae Retreat’s Saunas…
We are proud to offer custom made Cedar Finnish Saunas and Clearlight Infrared Saunas. They are toxin free with no EMFs and shown to detox the body, relieve muscular pain, quicken healing, lower blood pressure, clean the skin, assist with weight loss and calm inflammation. The heat from the Finnish Sauna is more intense causing the body to perspire almost immediately. At Thermae Retreat, it is our pleasure to offer a traditional “aufugss” (infusion) of oils onto the hot stones in the Finnish Sauna. The sauna fills with steam and scents like eucalyptus, birch, and fresh orange leaving your body feeling awake and refreshed. If you are feeling a bit congested, we can apply more specific oils that have been shown to help clear breathing passageways and assist with the immune system. From sauna we always go to a cool/cold shower. This hot-cold therapy is wonderful to boost your immune system, strengthen blood vessels and calm muscle pain. Each session is like a workout to the circulatory system, for instance in the Infrared sauna while your mind relaxes to guided meditation; a single 30 minute session burns between 300-500 calories and both types of saunas rejuvenate and refresh the skin through sweating away impurities and dead cells. Skin looks younger and refreshed. Chromotherapy or Light therapy in each Infrared Sauna enhances healing, movement of systems, and relaxation during your sauna session. Each color offers a different frequency and so a different healing, renewing or relaxing aspect adding even more benefit to your sauna experience.
SAUNAS AND SOUND BATH | EVERY SATURDAY
Thermae Retreat has created a special Journey just for you that offers a reset button to life’s hustle and bustle. A unique combination of Sacred Sound and Saunas. When life speeds up we can slow down, in the business of life, it’s easy to forget our Center. The message and medicine of this is to pencil ourselves into (our personal/me time) calendar to Remember the Peace within. PURIFICATION + YOGA OF SACRED SOUND + BREATH + INTENTION = TRANSFORMATIONPURIFICATION ~Sauna first to ready your Body/Vessel by shedding the residue of life’s accumulation of toxin/energetic/etheric/fear. Much like emptying a closet of outdated wardrobe, making room inside yourself for Dreams that your Heart knows as possible.SACRED SOUND BATH~ Infusing your Body/Temple with the Hearts Intention and a Shamanic Vibrational blend of Planetary Gongs, Drum, Rattles, Singing bowls, Chimes.In essence open to the New of YOU, this tool kit can change your life!
3:30-4:45pm Sauna | 5-6pm Sacred Sound Bath | $50 guests
bring 2 towels, bathing suit and dry clothes
~Facilitated by Debra Kelly/L.M.T.,Shamanic Practitioner, Teacher/Doula of the Sacred at Thermae Retreat | Please call to reserve your space 561-332-5883