The Energy Body: Physical
Characteristics: Lowest in frequency of the 5 energy fields
Function: Regulates the human body
Mantra: Om Ram Ramaya – This mantra activates balance, strength and healing in the body.
The human body consists of five layers of energy—the first being the physical body, which has weight, shape and volume. It’s the most tangible “You.” The physical body can be clearly seen and felt through our five senses. It is the densest form of energy that our consciousness uses to interact with its environment, including with others.
This guided meditation takes you on a journey of awareness through the Physical Energy Body with the practice of Yoga Nidra. It supports a calm and settled body while keeping your thoughts keenly focused.
• Balanced left and right brain hemispheres
• Greater confidence
• Heightened awareness
• Integration of body and mind
• Deep restorative sleep
• Healthier body image
Total Runtime: 35 minutes
Intro: 8 minutes | Composer: Lori Cunningham
Track time: 27 minutes | Composer: Christopher Lloyd Clarke
Connect and honor your physical body with:
1. Red or blue light in-sauna chromotherapy
2. 60- or 90-minute massage to loosen tissue and relax muscles
3. Frankincense essential oil to regenerate healthy skin cells
4. Reiki to restore the balance of the body
5. The yoga asana “Warrior pose”
THERMAE RETREAT CHAKRA MEDITATION SERIES