MASSAGE THERAPY | SKINCARE | DRY BRUSHING | EXFOLIATING SCRUBS | DETOXING & PURIFYING CLAYS | ENERGY MEDICINE | HYDROTHERAPY | RETREATS | SAUNA RETREAT MEMBERSHIPS | DELRAY BEACH GATHERINGS | PILATES
TRAVELING? JOIN US THIS SUMMER | June, July and August Membership
12 Sauna Retreat Membership Sessions for $339 please bring your own towels | $389 towels included in your Summer Membership
Come when you are in town. Twelve Sessions to use over three months!
The Amazing Benefits of Thermae Retreat’s Saunas…
We are proud to offer custom made Cedar Finnish Saunas and Clearlight Infrared Saunas. They are toxin free with no EMFs and shown to detox the body, relieve muscular pain, quicken healing, lower blood pressure, clean the skin, assist with weight loss and calm inflammation. The heat from the Finnish Sauna is more intense causing the body to perspire almost immediately. At Thermae Retreat, it is our pleasure to offer a traditional “aufugss” (infusion) of oils onto the hot stones in the Finnish Sauna. The sauna fills with steam and scents like eucalyptus, birch, and fresh orange leaving your body feeling awake and refreshed. If you are feeling a bit congested, we can apply more specific oils that have been shown to help clear breathing passageways and assist with the immune system. From sauna we always go to a cool/cold shower. This hot-cold therapy is wonderful to boost your immune system, strengthen blood vessels and calm muscle pain. Each session is like a workout to the circulatory system, for instance in the Infrared sauna while your mind relaxes to guided meditation; a single 30 minute session burns between 300-500 calories and both types of saunas rejuvenate and refresh the skin through sweating away impurities and dead cells. Skin looks younger and refreshed. Chromotherapy or Light therapy in each Infrared Sauna enhances healing, movement of systems, and relaxation during your sauna session. Each color offers a different frequency and so a different healing, renewing or relaxing aspect adding even more benefit to your sauna experience.
All Memberships include the Hot Stone Finnish Sauna, Infrared Sauna, Meditation Room, Move Room with Vibration Trainers, Rebounder to move the lymph system, light weights and cold plunge for contrast therapy.
Come for the day: $45 for the afternoon or evening | One Week Membership: $79 towels included | One Month Membership: $159 towels included
SUMMER REFUGE MEMBERSHIP for travelers
Summer Refuge Membership | June, July & August: $339 no towels | $389 towels included
Full Sauna Retreat with towels – 12 Sessions good to use over the three month summer period
THERMAE RETREAT SAUNA MEMBERSHIP:
$129 | please bring your own towels
$149 | towels are included in your membership
AWAKEN MEMBERSHIP includes one monthly 30 to 60-minute custom treatment per month $199 | towels included
TRANSFORM MEMBERSHIP | includes three 30 – 60 minute custom treatments per month $389 | towels included
TRAVELERS REFUGE: for members who travel or visit often
$300 Infrared Sauna Only | $400 Full Retreat
10 Sessions to be used within a 6-month period
One Year Membership $1399 | Towels Included
Explanation of Benefits:
- The Infrared Sauna penetrates into the skin and heats your body from the inside out, leaving the air around you quite comfortable. Infrared saunas heat up the muscles, organs and fat cells drawing toxins out through our most efficient way to detox the body – the skin. This takes pressure pressure off of your kidneys, liver and lungs. Our saunas also calm inflammation which is the foundation of many diseases including arthritis. These saunas are recommended for everyone to use daily, and are extremely beneficial for anyone going through a detox or just off chemotherapy.
- Anti-Aging & Skin Purification
- The Infrared Sauna can help stimulate collagen production in your body which in turn may reduce wrinkles and improve overall skin health.
- Pain Relief
- Infrared Saunas help in penetrating tissue, joints, and muscles to help relieve pain. Whether you have minor aches and pains or chronic pain conditions, Infrared Saunas are proven to help decrease pain and assist in pain management.
- Unlike traditional saunas which usually operate at very high temperatures, Infrared Saunas operate in a gentle and soothing manner. Infrared Saunas help users to relax while receiving a deep tissue sweat.
- Improved Circulation
- Heating muscles with infrared rays produces an increase in blood flow similar to what happens to the body during exercise. Regular infrared sauna use can significantly stimulate blood flow by up to twice the normal rate.
- Lower Blood Pressure
- Infrared Saunas help to encourage deep sweat which makes the heart beat faster, which increases blood flow, helping to lower blood pressure and circulation. The heat also opens blood vessels and so is good to help with high blood pressure.
- Weight Loss
- Studies have shown that Infrared Sauna sessions can burn between 300-500 calories per session.
Detox and relax: $45 for a day pass or $129 for the month