Infrared Saunas are shown to detox the body, relieve muscular pain in the body, quicken healing, lower blood pressure, and calm inflammation. Each session is like a workout to the circulatory system, while your mind relaxes to guided meditation; a single 30 minute session burns between 300-500 calories and both types of saunas rejuvenate and refresh the skin through sweating away impurities and dead cells. Skin looks younger and refreshed. Light therapy in each Infrared Sauna to enhance healing, movement of systems, and relaxation during your sauna session.
Some of the most common benefits of Infrared Saunas are:
- The Infrared Sauna penetrates into the skin and heats your body from the inside out, leaving the air around you quite comfortable. Infrared saunas heat up the muscles, organs and fat cells drawing toxins out through our most efficient way to detox the body – the skin. This takes pressure pressure off of your kidneys, liver and lungs. Our saunas also calm inflammation which is the foundation of many diseases including arthritis. These saunas are recommended for everyone to use daily, and are extremely beneficial for anyone going through a detox or just off chemotherapy.
- Anti-Aging & Skin Purification
- The Infrared Sauna can help stimulate collagen production in your body which in turn may reduce wrinkles and improve overall skin health.
- Pain Relief
- Infrared Saunas help in penetrating tissue, joints, and muscles to help relieve pain. Whether you have minor aches and pains or chronic pain conditions, Infrared Saunas are proven to help decrease pain and assist in pain management.
- Unlike traditional saunas which usually operate at very high temperatures, Infrared Saunas operate in a gentle and soothing manner. Infrared Saunas help users to relax while receiving a deep tissue sweat.
- Improved Circulation
- Heating muscles with infrared rays produces an increase in blood flow similar to what happens to the body during exercise. Regular infrared sauna use can significantly stimulate blood flow by up to twice the normal rate.
- Lower Blood Pressure
- Infrared Saunas help to encourage deep sweat which makes the heart beat faster, which increases blood flow, helping to lower blood pressure and circulation. The heat also opens blood vessels and so is good to help with high blood pressure.
- Weight Loss
- Studies have shown that Infrared Sauna sessions can burn between 300-500 calories per session.
$35 for the afternoon or evening or Unlimited Monthly Memberships starting at $99 and $109